Executive Chairman and Director
- Previously served as President and Head of Debt and Equities at Bank of America Securities; served as a member on the company’s Operating, Leadership, and Global Corporate and Investment Banking Compensation Committees.
- Former Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Sandelman Partners, LP, a multinational investment firm.
- Holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Adelphi University and J.D. from Cardozo School of Law.
Lead Independent Director
- Chairwoman of the Board and Chief Investment Officer for Pacific Gate Capital Management, a value-oriented investment manager focused on U.S. private credit investments.
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors of New Lake Capital Partners, a provider of real estate capital to state-licensed US cannabis operators.
- Serves as the Chairwoman Emeritus of the DuSable Museum of African American History.
- Sits on the board of SportsTek, a SPAC focused on opportunities intersecting sports, technology and health.
- Recognized as a Henry Crown Fellow of the Aspen Institute; committed to serving her community as a member of the boards of Hope Chicago, the Chicago Counsel for Global Affairs, and the Chicago Sinfonietta.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Denver.
- Previously served as Global Chief Marketing Officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- Founder of Vicomte LLC, a NYC-based brand and marketing strategy advisory to corporations, start-ups, private equity firms and family offices.
- Active Portfolio Investor and Board roles in various tech and consumer companies (e.g., co-founder and chairman of Toast™, the Aspen-born cannabis pre-roll brand).
- Holds a Master’s in Economics and Business from KU Leuven (Belgium), a Master’s in European Economics from the Centre Européen Universitaire de Nancy (France) and a TRIUM Global EMBA from NYU Stern School of Business / the London School of Economics / HEC Paris.
- Currently serves as President of the New York region at Bradford Allen.
- Currently sits on the Board of amfAR, the American Foundation for Aids Research.
- Previously served as Vice Chairman at Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. and as Executive Vice President at CBRE, Inc.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics from Florida Southern College.
Louis F. Karger
- Founder and Manager of Panther Residential Investments LLC and Panther Residential Management LLC, firms focused on the acquisition, development, management, and sale of multi-family apartment properties in the Southeast United States.
- Responsible for the overall direction, vision, and leadership of the PRM Group Companies with a focus on investment strategies, capital and debt financings, and new development objectives.
- Founder of Sira Naturals, Inc. (“Sira”).
- Co-founder of Compass Realty Associates, LLC, a private equity New England real estate firm, and Compass Realty Partners, LLC, a real estate investment fund.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration from Boston University.
- Previously served as Managing Director at Recapture Partners, a Fintech venture capital firm.
- Former Volatility Arbitrage Portfolio Manager and MD at Deutsche Bank, Portfolio Manager at Del Mar Asset Management, and Equity Options Trader at Bloomberg LP.
- Former Managing Director of Equity Derivatives at Salomon Brothers and Citibank.
- Founder of hedge fund Claris Capital Management.
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science from Middlebury College.
- Served as Executive Director of the Florida Senate, entrusted with managing $60B annual legislative budget appropriations.
- Served as Assistant Secretary of State to the Florida Department of State overseeing elections, corporations, arts and culture, and historical resources.
- Served as a Florida Administrative Law Judge presiding over complex regulatory issues including Certificates of Need (assessment and approval of hospital and healthcare-related development proposals), professional licensing, disciplinary actions and agency rule challenges.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science from University of North Carolina (Asheville) and J.D. from Florida State University College of Law.