Executive Chairman and Director
- Previously served as President and Head of Debt and Equities at Bank of America Securities; served as a member on the company’s Operating, Leadership, and Global Corporate and Investment Banking Compensation Committees.
- Former Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Sandelman Partners, LP, a multinational investment firm.
- Holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Adelphi University and J.D. from Cardozo School of Law.
Lead Independent Director
- Chairwoman of the Board and Chief Investment Officer for Pacific Gate Capital Management, a value-oriented investment manager focused on U.S. private credit investments.
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors of New Lake Capital Partners, a provider of real estate capital to state-licensed US cannabis operators.
- Serves as the Chairwoman Emeritus of the DuSable Museum of African American History.
- Sits on the board of SportsTek, a SPAC focused on opportunities intersecting sports, technology and health.
- Recognized as a Henry Crown Fellow of the Aspen Institute; committed to serving her community as a member of the boards of Hope Chicago, the Chicago Counsel for Global Affairs, and the Chicago Sinfonietta.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Denver.
- Currently serves as President of the New York region at Bradford Allen.
- Currently sits on the Board of amfAR, the American Foundation for Aids Research.
- Previously served as Vice Chairman at Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. and as Executive Vice President at CBRE, Inc.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics from Florida Southern College.
Louis F. Karger
- Founder and Manager of Panther Residential Investments LLC and Panther Residential Management LLC, firms focused on the acquisition, development, management, and sale of multi-family apartment properties in the Southeast United States.
- Responsible for the overall direction, vision, and leadership of the PRM Group Companies with a focus on investment strategies, capital and debt financings, and new development objectives.
- Founder of Sira Naturals, Inc. (“Sira”).
- Co-founder of Compass Realty Associates, LLC, a private equity New England real estate firm, and Compass Realty Partners, LLC, a real estate investment fund.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration from Boston University.
- Previously served as Managing Director at Recapture Partners, a Fintech venture capital firm.
- Former Volatility Arbitrage Portfolio Manager and MD at Deutsche Bank, Portfolio Manager at Del Mar Asset Management, and Equity Options Trader at Bloomberg LP.
- Former Managing Director of Equity Derivatives at Salomon Brothers and Citibank.
- Founder of hedge fund Claris Capital Management.
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science from Middlebury College.
- 30-year career in financial services is comprised of experience in asset management, capital markets and banking, and includes 20 years of direct management responsibility at Wells Fargo, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- Previously served on the Board of Directors of Metrodigi Inc., a privately held digital publisher.
- Currently sits on the Board of Trustees for the Glide Foundation, a San Francisco-based organization dedicated to fighting systemic injustices and creating pathways out of poverty and crisis
- Currently sites on the Board of Directors for First Tee of San Francisco, a youth development organization and mentoring program centered around the principles of golf.
- Received his M.B.A. from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and his Bachelor of Science in Management Science from MIT.